Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What deals have I've been getting this week?

Every day this week I've hit up Walgreens.  I started with buying the Dove Men's body wash for $5.99 and a filler item that is at least 50 cents.  I used $1.50/1 coupon and a $5 RR I had left from the other week. So depending on the filler item oop is only tax or whatever your filler cost and get a $6 RR back.  Then I used the $6 RR along with the $2/1 huggies coupon to buy huggies.  Huggies are $8.99 on sale and you get a $3 RR back.  So $8.99 - $6RR - $2 coupon = 99 cents.  You need to buy a filler item again.  Then I use the $3 RR to buy the body wash again with the $1.50 coupon and so on.  So I'm getting a lot of free diapers and body wash!!!  Oh and I also bought Orbit multi-pack gum.  Its not advertised but they are on sale 2/$3.  Use the $1/1 coupon to make them 50 cents a multi-pack!!

**Note:  The diapers are even a better deal if you have any $1 off coupons from the Walgreens Activity Book.  I don't have any left, but its still a great deal without it!

No comments:

Post a Comment