Monday, June 7, 2010

My sad trip to Target

After an awesome trip to Target last week where I made a profit of $30, today was not so good.  I went to get Oil of Olay total effects body wash.  I saw it was $3.97 on another forum...well not in my store, it was $5.50.  So I passed on it.  I went to get Tresemme hairspray that was suppose to be $.97 and after the $1 off Facebook coupon it would be free.....well my store again didn't have hairspray at this price.  What I did get was a bounce dryer bar for 50 cents, Scrubbing Bubbles Power sprayer that I paid $3.96 and then got a $5 gift card back, and Pampers baby wipes for 39 cents each.  Then I decided to be bad and bought some clothes for me and the boys!  ;-)

Coupons and Match ups:

Pampers wipes tubs $2.39 reg price
Use $2/1 Pampers Wipes 60ct+ 6/6/2010 P&G Insert
$.39 after coupon


Bounce Bar $3.49
Use $1.50/1 coupon from P&G Rebate Coupon Booklet
Use $1.50/1 Bounce Dryer Bar TARGET 6/6/2010 RP Insert
$.49 after coupons

Power Sprayer Kit $8.69
Use $5/1 Scrubbing Bubbles Product printable
Use $3/1 Scrubbing Bubbles sprayer Target coupon or Get $5 GC Target Coupon wyb 1 05/23/10 SS Insert
Pay $0.69 or profit $1.31 after coupons
You can also use this BOGO coupon to get a refill free...I used mine up last week so I didn't have any left.
Buy one Starter Kit get a refill free


Hope you have better luck at Target than I did!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment